1) Old-School, Outdated, From the past
2) Undesirable, Unsuitable, Not worthy of being chosen.
1-A) Clothing - Na, them pants is throwbacks; remember when I used to wear 'em back in 8th grade?
1-B) Music - I wanna hear a good throwback from the 90's!
2-A) Female - I'm tellin' you dog, she's a straight up nasty throwback.
2-B) Food - That egg salad is smelling like a throwback to me!
1) Some one who is more than a tool, They just keep adding more things to make them more of a tool.
2) Usually a girl, but not exclusively, who continually dates unsuitable people and hence bags tools. Therefore they are a tool bagger. I.e they are collecting tools.
3) An individual within the tool manufacturing industry whos job it is to bag the tools. E.G they must bag all the tools into a tool kit before sale to the public.
1) "hey Tony can you believe that guy? what a tool!"
"Dude he is a tool bagger"
2)"have you seen who Janice is going out with now. he is such a loser!"
"Yeah Janice is such a tool bagger"
3)"Hey man nice to meet you, what do you do?"
"Ah not much, by day i'm a tool bagger"
A more specific replacement for the slang use of "gay" ie. not good, bad, no good, un-cool,crappy, soft, unsuitable, or incompetent, without confusing the listener with an unnecessary general reference of preceived sexual orientation.
Bill Belichick just made the most fagocious play call I have ever seen in my life.
Unqualified or unsuitable for a task, inadequate or inappropriate.
Incompetent or dysfunctional, subpar.
Even in the very remote chance that they didn't kill their children, Casey Anthony and Diane Downs were by many accounts very unfit mothers and put their own frivolities and desires before their children; Anthony lived the "bella vita" while Downs was a bed hopper who preyed on married men and neither worried about the safety of their children.
George W. Bush was a shamefully unfit president who recklessly endangered his people and made them look like fools.
A abominable, annoying, bothersome, defective, disagreeable, disliked, displeasing, distasteful, dreaded, icky, inadmissible, incommodious, inconvenient, inexpedient, insufferable, loathed, loathsome, objectionable, obnoxious, offensive, offensive, outcast, rejected, repellent, repugnant, scorned, shunned, troublesome, unacceptable, unattractive, unlikable, unpleasing, unpopular, unsatisfactory, unsavory, unsought, unsuitable, unwanted, unwelcome, unwished for, or useless
With credit to thesaurus.com
"Because you are a wench, I will not hang out with you, Betty!"
mad, dippy, stupid, silly, eccentric not right in the head or mental. Can be either positive or negative.
1. That girl is so dappy, I tell you. But ya gotta love her She's got a lot of nerve 2 go out wiv a black bloke round ere!(good)
2. That girl is so dappy. She will never see any sense, what a totally unsuitable guy to go out with. She will pay the price for her dappiness.
when one has sex with an ape. usually these people are very very messed up . they wear clothing that is unsuitable. like candice hudson
i saw candice doing an apeling and wanted to die