A male whom drinks daily and is popular at all bars he attends.
Never pays cover charges and gets unrestricted VIP access at any time.
Male version of the barstar
Look at that Valerio, such a celebudrunk. He doesn't pay cover anywheres!
|72.||Libbity Libbity Woo|
1) An expression of frenzied and unrestricted enthusiasm. Often said with a creepy voice and a subtle smile. Slightly exclamatory in particular contexts.
2) Can be kindly intended to take negative attention away from people using stale tool vocabulary (its antonyms) e.g. "That's hella tight. I dig." Response: "Aw, Lbbity Libbity Woo, broskies! That's freakin' sweet!"
3) The more common and shorter version, "libbity libbity", is often said in a more yada-yada tone and is less contextual.
1. a) Initial Exclamation: "Let's go to a mufugin' theme park!"
b) Libbity Libbity Woo Response: "Libbity Libbity Woo! To the theme park!"
2. a) Initial Statement: "Ya'll are pretty coo white dudes"
b) Libbity Libbity Response: "Libbity libbity"
A term referring to the worship of wealth manifested through monetary incentives, corporate greed, and unrestricted profit motives.
Wealthiesm is the new religion behind the 21st century's theocracies.
The philosophical belief that all information should be freely distributed and unrestricted. This philosophy encourages piracy of all types of media including music, movies, TV shows, and software.
The term kopimist (someone who practices kopimism) originates from the root word, kopimi, meaning copy me
www.thepiratebay.org is one of the easiest places to find people who practice Kopimism.
Dude 1: "Did that guy from Kemptville get arrested for breaching all those piracy laws?"
Dude 2: "Naw man, he went to the courts, but he told them he was just practicing kopimism."
An economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses.
Man: I am glad I live in a free market society. If one place costs to much then I can go to another.
Obama: But wouldn't it be better if all prices charged the same?
Man: No, because whoever controls that price can change it to whatever the hell they want.
1. not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
2. boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
3. 3GB of data from AT&T
"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I was going to look up directions but I just ran out of data on my unlimited plan with AT&T. Did I miss anything?"
"Nothing we just finished these 'all-can-eat-fries' and finally sang the last verse to the 'song that never ends'"
short for flexible, also can mean easy going, or down for whatever.
"Baby you want to go out tonight or stay in?" he asks. "I'm flex," she replies.