a misguided attempt to explain the origins of the word fuck(which is most likely germanic). sometimes said to stand for "Fornication Under Consent of King" or "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge", both of which are false.
Man I'm so fucking stupid I thought F.U.C.K. was an acronym that created the word fuck.
(Verb) Join up, become part of a group, generally a group that is going to go do something mischievous and/or unlawful. In an MMO, it means to become part of a questing/PvE party or PvP party.
Not that this is completely different from throwing in the towel.
Dan: Bob and I are gonna go somke some weed and egg a house, you coming?
Frank: Sure, I'll thrown in for that shit any day.
Lamerrr: LF2M BRD
Dissonance: BRD? I'll throw in, as long as you don't ninja loot anything.
a term, derived in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, pertaining to a very young, attractive female.
Man, those squigs are such squigs... that they're squiglettes.
There are several urban-legend fake etymologies postulating an acronymic origin for the word. In the most popular version, it is said that the word "fuck" came from Irish law. If a couple committing adultery were "Found Under Carnal Knowledge" they would be penalized, with "FUCK" written on the stocks above them to denote the crime. Alternative explanations for "fuck" as an acronym for adultery pin it as "Fornication Under Cardinal/Carnal Knowledge". Another story is that it was written in the log book as "FUCK" when people in the military or navy who had homosexual intercourse were being punished. Variants of this include "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge",
In other words your F.U.C.K'D
n. 1: someone who walks with long stiff strides
2: someone who stalks game
3: someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
(synonyms: prowler, sneak)
1. The girl was frightened because she believed she was being followed by a stalker.
2. Mike felt as if his girlfriend might be a stalker, as she seemed to know a plethora of highly personal information about him.
1. Various activities considered immoral by certain people. From the Latin word vitium, meaning failing or defect. Drug use, sexual promiscuity, prostitution, gambling, recklessness, cheating, lying, and selfishness are commonly considered vices.
2. Vice cops. Police responsible for investigations of the unlawful use, possession, and sale of drugs, as well as investigations of gambling, loan sharking, prostitution, obscenity, pornography, and other vice-related activities.
1. Shame he lost all his money. Gambling was always his favorite vice.
2. My uncle was arrested for soliciting an undercover female vice cop posing as a prostitute.
The degree in which an act or behaviour is defined, in regards to its level of 'creepiness'. Does not necessairly refer to outright disgust and repulsion. But more along the deviation, of social norms and sensibilities.
"I saw dude macking on his stepsister. That's got a creep factor of ten!"