1. A person who, upon hearing the political arguments presented by both of the only two options available in the U.S., decides that both sides are run by crazy fanatics with no concept or reality. Upon realizing this, the moderate also comes to the conclusion that the only way to make progress is to aid both sides of the struggle to both make the favorable changes and fend off the unfavorable.
2. One who thinks before voting.
You've got your religious zealots on the right, and communist human haters on the left. Guess I'll have to be a moderate, it's the only choice for the sane.
by anonymous Aug 18, 2003 add a video
|30.||U R Gay|
1 - a derogrotory term to describe somebody of an unfavorable nature.
2 - a country in south america. c. homer simpson 1995
1 - ur gay
2 - heheh look at that country there - U-R GAY heheheheheh
All messed up, arranged in an unfavorable manner
dude! your hair is flibbety-jibbled!
|32.||republican attack machine|
The well-documented process by which the Right in America, who control of much of the American Media (see Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Liberal Media)hypocritically attack a liberal (see Bill Clinton) for something that would go unnoticed if a conservative had done it, all the while downplaying any piece of news that is unfavorable to their agenda.
Bill clinton is an immoral liar. "But I didn't inhale." Puh-leese!
Why should George W. Bush have to answer accusations about his former coke-habit?
an alternate word for "shit"; word used to express a suprised reaction to something unfavorable
yo, you do now kno the midterm is tommorrow?
wrong ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rông, rng)
1. Not in conformity with fact or truth; incorrect or erroneous.
a. Contrary to conscience, morality, or law; immoral or wicked.
b. Unfair; unjust.
3. Not required, intended, or wanted: took a wrong turn.
4. Not fitting or suitable; inappropriate or improper: said the wrong thing.
5. Not in accord with established usage, method, or procedure: the wrong way to shuck clams.
6. Not functioning properly; out of order.
7. Unacceptable or undesirable according to social convention.
8. Designating the side, as of a garment, that is less finished and not intended to show: socks worn wrong side out.
1. In a wrong manner; mistakenly or erroneously.
2. In a wrong course or direction.
3. Immorally or unjustly: She acted wrong to lie.
4. In an unfavorable way. See Synonyms at amiss.
a. An unjust or injurious act.
b. Something contrary to ethics or morality.
a. An invasion or a violation of another's legal rights.
b. Law. A tort. See Synonyms at injustice.
3. The condition of being in error or at fault: in the wrong.
If Carla was mean to Butch... That would be the WRONGEST thing she ever did!
|35.||balance of payement (B.O.P)|
i think it's when a country's exports is more than its imports and here we say it's a favorable B.O.P, otherwise it's an unfavorable B.O.P