The garment traditionally worn underneath trousers to stop your old man from chaffing on your zip.
Do you have holes in your underpants?
How do you get them on then?!
Simply, the funniest word in the english language.
I can't wash this marmalade out of my underpants.
Something you don't have to wear all the time.
"Are you wearing underpants?"
Usually a term used by 4 - 10 year olds to describe their underwear. This word is often used by Hipsters because it's incredible ironic and non mainstream. A lot of hipsters are turning to under pants because of their nostalgic feel, it reminds them of their past.
Hipster says: Yo dude check my underpants
Non hipster says: Faggot
1) to be the worst of the worst. the bottom of the barrel.
2) a house sound guy from a horrible place in the middle of the US ( in Japan pronounced unjapans )
3) A club that is run with the worst staff possible ( club underpants)
1) This sandwich is underpants !!!! yuck
2) We would have sounded good if it weren't for the underpants behind the sound board
3) The cover was $5,000, The sound was horrible and I got beat up by the bouncer at club underpants .
worn under a pair of trousers
. Many people, mostly in the south of England, believe that underpants and pants are the same thing, which clearly isn't possible.
Check out the skids
in that kid's underpants
Underwear for men that some women find sexy.
white briefs, boxer shorts