1. All the words of a non-language.
2. A sum of words not understood by most persons or groups.
3. Descriptive words that are a mix or mash of other words, or that do not exist. Often times these words are confusing but can be quite amusing.
4. Much of the words logged in the Urban dictionary.
In connection with but not to be confused with promispronunciation. In connection with but not to be confused with brandulary.
(From a bubbling non-cola refreshment "UN", from Old French from and Medieval Latin "vocabulaire", "vocbulrium")
1."Hanging out with my children is a learning experience as they are often spewing uncabulary"
2. "Learning coffee uncabulary is challenge as one coffee shop calls it 'mondo' and another 'shot in the dark'."