Top Definition
A scientifically defined term for an ancient sickness when one
would accidentally ingest large amounts of silica. This leads to small, sharp, many cuts in every oraphace as it travels through your blood stream. In layman's terms, you bleed from everywhere.
this diahrhea feels so bad it's like I have ultramicroscopicsilicavolcanocroniosis
#huge #word #whaoh #wtf #bad #disease
by ArtemisBleu October 07, 2007
6 Words related to ultramicroscopicsilicavolcanocroniosis
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.