1. A sound made by those who are rectally intelligent to realize that they must already have thought of an accurate response before opening their mouth to make any sound.
2. A sound created by an individual that enjoys hearing their own voice over answering any question posed to them.
3. An Annoying noise used by those whose who seem to be to afraid of speaking for fear of others knowing they are stupid
1. "Frank, how did you send the letter to the governor?" "Uhm, sent by... Uhm, way of chain... Uhm, mail to... Uhm, Russia."
2. "Frank, how did you send the letter to the governor?" "Uhm........ Ah.... Uhm.."
3. "Frank, how did you send the letter to the governor?" “Uhm, duh,.. ah.. Uhm, whatcha uhm, saying uhm.. duh….?
Uhm is a word often used by programmers when they respond to a question that has no context, or is way too stupid to answer.
Also used as a response to something inaccurate.
Also used with 'uh'.
Uhm, Well that is certainly WRONG.
Uhm, uh well, just remind me not to ever hire you. Ever.
A cross between "uh" and "um". Usually used when you are talking to a complete ass.
<Guy> Let's fuck!
<Girl> Uhm: FUCK NO. Asshat.