Ugliness is the property of physical things that are unappealing to the eye. The term is frequently used in reference to human appearance. The opposite of ugliness is beauty.
Ugliness is a matter of subjective aesthetics, one person may think something beautiful that another may find ugly.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
I'm filled with ugliness.
1) quality which makes a person or thing physically unappealing
2) a flaw in an otherwise valuable and precious object
3) imperfection which makes a person truly human and normal
1) ugliness is not a crime
2) the true ugliness of his car was the plastic happy face with the cowboy hat on the end of the antenna (but he couldn't be bothered to remove it)
3) even though he considered his every flaw to be ugliness, she saw the beauty of it all.