The best engine for a dirt bike, the distribution of the power is great and easy to use........unless your retarded and give a full twist of the throttle in first gear or while driving slowly (thus flipping over backwards).
You can easily tell the difference between a 2 stroke bike and a 4 stroke:
1. Two strokes have a huge pipe (expansion chamber) leading out of the engine and into the silencer.
2. two strokes sounds more like humming, while 4 strokes sound like someone shitting their pants.
3. Two stroke bikes are smaller
4. Two stroke bikes cost less to fix, and unless your stupid you can do the work yourself.
5. Overall just buy a 2 stroke bike!
4 stroke rider: lets race
Two stroke rider: ok
4 stroke rider dies from inhaling the blue haze from 2 stroke rider's bike being in front the whole time.