You can easily tell the difference between a 2 stroke bike and a 4 stroke:
1. Two strokes have a huge pipe (expansion chamber) leading out of the engine and into the silencer.
2. two strokes sounds more like humming, while 4 strokes sound like someone shitting their pants.
3. Two stroke bikes are smaller
4. Two stroke bikes cost less to fix, and unless your stupid you can do the work yourself.
5. Overall just buy a 2 stroke bike!
Two stroke rider: ok
4 stroke rider dies from inhaling the blue haze from 2 stroke rider's bike being in front the whole time.
2) Yeah, we all know you're a right two-stroke.
3) Well rack me off and call me two-stroke, that was quick!