Aaron: Read their profiles, you have 8 internet marketing experts, a dog groomer from Jacksonville and someone who makes $4,000 a day on the Internet and is dying to show you how, free.
Rob: Damn twitter whores!
2. One who constantly subtweets and retweets everything about their current situation/problem.
3. One who follows many accounts about relationships, sex, love, etc. and retweets most of what they say. Most of the time, these people are not in relationships and aren't even having sex.
4. One whose tweets are two-faced.
2. @StupidBitch: "How dare you treat me like this?!? I don't see what I did wrong". @StupidBitch retweeted "I want to text you and ask what I honestly did wrong. But I know I didn't do anything"
3. @StupidBitch retweeted Sexology's tweet: "Sex would be perfect right now". @StupidBitch retweeted LoveQuotes' tweet: "You don't know how much it hurts when you ignore me". @StupidBitch retweeted Relationships' tweet: "i’m the type of person who will miss you to death but won’t do anything about it because i don’t want to seem like the desperate one".
4. @StupidBitch: "i dont understnad how people can listen to rap and hip hop. Country is where its at #lukebryan" @StupidBitch: "I can make your bed rock. #youngmoney".
NOTE: All of the previous examples were actual tweets found on Twitter in my news feed from many different Twitter Whore (s). There are actual people doing these acts and saying this horseshit. Just let that sink in for a second.
Bruce: "Oh, that's the number of tweets that have arrived in the past 2 hours since you've been using my phone."
Mikey: "So many?"
Bruce: "I'm quite indiscriminate about who I follow."
Mikey: "You're such a Twitter whore".