Top definition
a slang term of the combination of vagina and twat ( both terms for female reproductive parts) or another way to call someone a vagina.
God damn, when I'm on my period I just want to rip my twgina out.
by c-lew December 05, 2010
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug