1. Marxist dictator. Love it. 2. Hottie who loves to bang jailbirds
1. Leon Trotsky is one hot commie! 2. Trotsky had sex last night!
Leon Trostky, the military leader of the Red Army and the true mastermind behind the Russian Revolution. He had the real idea of what marx socialism is all about. After Lenins dead, Trotsky was suppoused to rise as the new USSR dictator, but Stalin managed to exile him to Siberia and then to Mexico. Stalin became the new dictator and using his power, he sent a mercenary to Mexico to kill Trotsky... the killed used an iceaxe and dealt a killing blow to the head of Trotsky. The influence of Trotsky is so big that there is still a huge movement known as the "trotskyst" which try to practice real marxist socialism.. instead of what Stalin and Mao did, which was evil ass communism. Overrall, Leon Trotsky was awesome, and you're not.
Trotsky is awesome!!!!
SEGUROSKY, CABROSKY, TROTSKY!!
The guy who got exiled to mexico and got ice-picked in the head
Trotsky got ice picked..to the head
A drinking feat accomplished by taking a long pull from a bottle of Russian Vodka and then shotgunning a Mexican beer. Named because it "hits you like an icepick to the brain", in reference to the 1940 assassination-by-icepick of Soviet politician Leon Trotsky in Mexico.
Jamal is unstoppable - he just did a trotsky and went right back to cooking brunch!
1) Leon Trotsky, a Ukranian born Russian revolutionary, participated and took a leading role in the Bolshevik revolution of 1917 against the Russian Monarch and its government.
He wasn't popular amongst Marxist revolutionaries because of his middle class roots and strong support of Democracy, so he split from Lenin and Stalin and founded a number of international trade union style groups which fell into disarray after he was assassinated by a Spanish KGB agent of Stalin's in Mexico city 1940, by recieveing a blow to the head with an ice-pick. He demanded the assassin be left alive.
2) An alchoholic drink, consisting of vodka and grape/raisin/plum juice, named after the man.
3) The phenomena of running to the nearest toilet because of diarrhea.
1) Conservative/capitalist/libertarian: Oh Trotsky was your typical comma'nist dictator with pictures of himself everywher and killing people in the name of equality.
Person with at-least one brain cell: Actually a quote of Trotsky's is "Socialism without democracy is like the human body without oxygen"
2) Fancy a Trotsky? It's got a real punch to it.
3) OH for f***'s sake i've gotta' trotsky, back in a mo'
A drink made of vodka and prune juice, served to Lamont Sanford (played by Demond Wilson) by Grady Wilson (played by Whitman Mayo) on an episode of the 1970s U.S. television show "Sanford and Son."
Grady: "Here is some vodka and prune juice."
Lamont: (takes a sip and spits it out immediately) "Vodka and prune juice!?"
Grady: "I call it a trotsky."
longer then a trot( a long distance to walk); generally multiplied by the factor of stoned
ie. if from your place to macdonald's was a trot then it would be a trotsky if you were stoned
A: we have to go to benny's to pick up the stuff
B: uh, but benny's place is a trotsky
Either taking a crap or having the explosive squirts
within your pants.
I took a huge trotsky when I rode that ride for the first time.