2) A dildo.
V. To engage in sexual activity using a dildo (also abreviated "bone")
2) "Cree wanted to fuck his girl, but he was to small, the dude used a trombone!"
3) "my girl tromboned me last night and my ass is still sore.
2. One who plays a trombone. These people are generally the coolest people in the band and, during a pep band, are the true spirit of the band.
2. "That person is so awesome. What is she?"
"She must be a trombone."
Having 'bone' in the name(Also a common nickname), the Trombone has been used in many differant innuendos, the general reactions are laughter(Most in the section), disgust(Several outside the section), or confusion(Sousaphone Players).
"In my opinion the trombone is the true head of that family of wind instruments that I have named the epic one. It possesses nobility and grandeur to the highest degree; it has all the serious and powerful tones of sublime musical poetry, from religious, calm and imposing accents to savage outbursts. Directed by the will of a master, the trombone can chant like a choir of priests, threaten, utter gloomy sighs, a mournful lament or a bright hymn of glory, they can break forth into awe-inspiring cries and awaken the dead or doom the living with their fearful voices."
-Hector Berlioz, Treatise on Orchestration
'I love playing the trombone!'
'Bones doing it in seven differant positions.'
'Hey! You've got your own bone, stop playing with mine!'
'I shoved my bone in Brian's slot last week.'
'Do you wanna touch my Bone?'
'I play with my bone all day!'
Uses a slide to change notes.
Evolved from the ancient sakbut, the first brass instrument able to play a chromatic scale.
Has the same range as the Euphonium, or Baritone, usually based in the key of B flat.
Has many varieations such as the soprano, alto, tenor (the normal trombone), and bass trombone (which is also amazing).
"Trombone" means paperclip in spanish.
A trombone of course!
2) Hombre! Puedes darme un trombon? Tengo que abrochar algunos papeles. (hey man! can you give me a paperclip? I have to fasten some papers.)