Troll refers to a person who makes inflammatory or hostile comments, which by effect or design cause disruptions in discourse.
Trolls provide a valuable service by making people question the validity of what is read both on the Internet and from other sources. Trolls show that expressing any opinion is as easy as expressing an informed and considered opinion and may get as much visibility. It is arguable that shock jocks and some newspaper columnists are trolling public opinion.
Trolls are also a source of genuine humour, which depends entirely upon whether the troll is a good or a bad troll. It's usually fairly easy to spot the difference between such actions: a bad troll resorts only to weak uncreative arguments whereas a good troll will create a subtle set of arguments which draw people in with cunning twists to provide a thread of non sequitur humour.
n: a resident of the lower pennisula of Michigan; one who lives under the Mackinaw Bridge, which connects the two pennisulas.
Antonym of: "Yooper," which is a resident of the upper pennisula- or "U.P"- of Michigan.
"Are you a Yooper?"
"No, I was born in a Detroit: I'm a troll."
Someone who "Shares" a tonn'ov yr stuff without giving any credit and or is trying to be like or as 'cool' as you because they're not original nor nearly as creative. Ha!
you post a bunch or original pictures in an album you've just created, and one person shares like everything and blows up your notifications and doesn't even say thank you or give you credit to you.
that is a troll
annoying mexican. (if you live n a state near a border, you'll know how and what it means...)
john: i just moved here, and i can't seem to find a good gym...
bryan: there are a lot of gym here...
john: yeah, but mostly packed w/ trolls...
Definition 1- A single white male aging 6-85.
Definition 2-One who lives his life to make other people mad.
Definition 3-One who claims that mac computers are good.
Definition 4-The Westboro Baptist Church
Definition 5-French people voting socialist.
Definition 6- One who posts more than 5 definitions on urban dictionary. C: (JK)
Oh you're a democrat you must like " Osama Bin LadAN" Note that the troll misspelt words 2 troll.
1) A person who without substance of argument engages in inflamatory debate in an online forum for the purpose of causing disruption and anger in others, usually for their own amusement.
2) A person or group of persons who expresses an opinion different to the majority in the selected forum. These people, despite possible evidence based arguments, are labled troll as a dismissive measure, so that the majority is not forced to confront an opinion they do not agree with.
1) Anybody who had to look up this definition is an idiot.
2) Troll: I present fact1, fact2, and fact3 in evidence to support my argument that your opinion of the economic state of the US is inaccurate and based on sensationalist media bullshit.
MajorityMember: lol ignore dis idiot hez just a stupid troll
1) An exceptionally awkward, obnoxious, or grating individual.
2) An exceptionally ugly girl that is overtly trying too hard.
1) "Dude, Austin has been here for 5 minutes and somehow has already smashed a window, puked on my carpet, and medlered
my camera. Why is this troll still in my house?"
2) "That party last night was such a troll fest. I didn't know whether to cut my junk off to keep from getting raped or gouge my eyes out so I wouldn't have to watch."