1. Trizz is a synonym to the word "stuff".
2. It can also be used as etc, or etcetera.
Needs an "and" in front of it for it to be used this way.
3. Trizz-F (pronounced Trihhzzz EFFFF!) Is a interjection equivalent to saying "Oh No", "Crap!", "Eek!", ETC.
1. Oh since we're going to Terry's beach house, don't forget to bring your bathing suit and trizz.
1b. Clean up all this trizz, Hare! I can't see your floor!
2. We're baking cookies, cakes, pastries and trizz.
3. Trizz-F! I can't believe I forgot my L.A. textbook! Now I have to pay a $50 fee!