When the person in question (who IS trippin') thinks that something IS, when it is clearly NOT. (you can tell that they are making this up in their head)
katie is the coolest chick that i've ever been to the beach with!
(your friends: you're trippin. she's coniving, selfish, makes up her own rules, and is going to make YOU her BITCH. she thinks she's a queen. you're trippin' just as much as she is.)
the "trippin' person: "i'm gonna jump off this roof because i think i can"
your friends: "will you please stop trippin' and not do that? oh look, i found something shiny!"
When someone is overreacting or getting all bent out of shape over something small.
Damn Bitch!? Why yo momma all "trippin".. cuz i was all up in yo sister?
1. To be concerned or worried about something/someone when you act like youre not. (Especially when a guy is "sweatin" a girl and vice versa)
2. To make a big deal/get upset over nothing.
3. To be underr the influence of hallucenogenic drugs.
1. He acted like he didnt want to be with her but he kept making refrence to love and what not the day after he broke up with her. That boy was trippin, I know he was sweatin her hard.
2. My mom found out I wasnt a virgin anymore and was crying like crazy. I mean damn, Im 45 years old, shes trippin.
3. Those shrooms were hella good. IThey had me trippin for a good 14 hours last night.
To be under the influence of a hallucinogen such as LSD or "Shrooms"
When I was trippin' I thought I could fly, so I jumped off the roof of the Kwik-Stop and broke my neck.
To become upset over small insignificant matters.
To allow an incedent that can be solved peacefully to become blown out of context.
Bob was trippin because there was mud was on his car.
Even though the other girl apologized for bumping her, Shaniqua kept on trippin for the whole night.
1. To be under the influence of a psychotropic substance (i.e. LSD, peyote).
2. To say or do something irrational, thoughtless, or just plain stupid.
1. This shit's got me trippin' balls, yo!
2. You wish you could suck your own dick?!? Quit trippin'!
1. To over react over something
2. To be out of your mind
3. To do everything and anyone for your girl/boy, almost doing more than you should, making sure you're doing everything you can to ensure they will stay with you etc. sprung
Sierra was leaving 10 messages on Daniel's phone at one time, sending him e-mail after e-mail, linking his cell 24/7... etc. she was trippin over him.
to be talking crazy and/or not making sense. sometimes used to say to people when they insult you or insult a friend of yours.
You be trippin'. Stop talking that crazy shit.