2. Can be used fuguratively in a way that is very often used to describe things that are crazy, chaotic, cool, or ,esp., figuratively capable of inducing hallucinations.
3. Also in adjective form the word is trippy.
2. Wow that ride is a real (crazy) trip!
3. That's a trippy pen (because of its flashing lights).
1. to take hallucinogenic drugs, such as LSD
2. to act crazy (as from hallucinogenic drugs)
3. to overreact
2. Look at that vagrant, talking to himself. He's toatlly tripping.
3. I'm only 4 months behind on rent. Don't trip.