Someone who seems to have multiple personalities, or is two-faced.
Derived from the Trill species in the fictional Star Trek universe, in which a host's personality changes when merged with a symbiont.
"Dude, she was all over you last night, now she's being a major bitch. What's the deal?"
"She's fucking trill."
The first ones that said it was UGK from Port Arthur, Texas. There was an Apartment Complex named Trill Villa down in the hood there.
DJ-DMD "yeah, nowadays it seems everybody and they momma... wanna be trill. shit... niggaz don't even know what the fuck that shit means.... that's a P.A. Term mutha fucka!"
From the Origin:
1635–45; < It trillo quaver or warble in singing ≪
Gmc; cf. D give trillen to vibrate, late ME trillen to shake or rock (something)
verb (used with object)
1. to sing or play with a vibratory or quavering effect.
2. Phonetics. to produce (a sound) with a trill.
3. (of birds, insects, etc.) to sing or utter in a succession of rapidly alternating sounds.
verb (used without object)
4. to resound vibrantly, or with a rapid succession of sounds, as the voice, song, or laughter.
5. to utter or make a sound or succession of sounds resembling such singing, as a bird, frog, grasshopper, or person laughing.
6. to execute a shake or trill with the voice or on a musical instrument.
7. Phonetics. to execute a trill, esp. with the tongue, as while singing, talking, or whistling.
8. the act or sound of trilling.
9. Music. a rapid alternation of two adjacent tones; a shake.
10. a similar sound, or succession of sounds, uttered or made by a bird, an insect, a person laughing, etc.
a. a sequence of repetitive, rapid, vibratory movements produced in any free articulator or membrane by a rush of air expelled from the lungs and often causing a corresponding sequence of contacts between the vibrating articulator and another organ or surface.
b. a speech sound produced by such a trill.
’if we can discover the meaning in the trilling of a frog,
perhaps we may understand why it is for us not merely noise but a song of poetry and emotion.’
A fictional culture in Star Trek
. True Trills consist of a humanoid host and a worm-like symbiote that lives inside the abdominal cavity. There are at least two traditional host species; other races such as Humans can only serve as a temporary hosts with medical assistance.
The host has the benefit of the symbiote's lifetime of wisdom and experiences through several previous hosts. Each symbiote has its own name, which becomes part of the host's identity. Joined trills have unique personalities blended from both beings.
Star Trek DS9
had two Trills among the main characters. Both Ezri and Jadzia were joined to Dax.
Trill: extremely intoxicated.
Some guys at in the barracks in Mannheim (Germany) refered to getting shit-face-drunk as being "trill as fuck" or simply "trill".
"Yo dawg, you see brutha man over there hit'n dat bottle? He trill as fuck!"
A species from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
(There is one episode of ST:TNG where there's a Trill too.. heh)
Jadzia Dax is my favorite Trill.
To give a blowjob
to a guy while driving, when there are three girls in the back seat watching on at these events.
Damn girl, i can't believe you just gave that guy a Trill!