1. (noun); one who is attracted to trees in setead of people - also see natosexual
2. (adj); wanting to protect nature so much that they will go to all extremes to protect it
3. (vrb); tree-hump: to hump a tree, but more likely just as a joke.
1. "Hey look at that chick, she's hot."
"Are you gay?"
"Well you must be a tree-humper."
2. "I'm gonna pick that leaf off the tree."
"Hey, no! That's bad for the tree."
"It's only one leaf."
"But still! It could damage the tree in ways you couldn't possibly imagine!"
"Don't be a tree-humper."
3. "Hey guys. Look at this! I'm a tree-humper."
"Hahaha! Very funny!"