2. (adj); wanting to protect nature so much that they will go to all extremes to protect it
3. (vrb); tree-hump: to hump a tree, but more likely just as a joke.
"Are you gay?"
"Well you must be a tree-humper."
2. "I'm gonna pick that leaf off the tree."
"Hey, no! That's bad for the tree."
"It's only one leaf."
"But still! It could damage the tree in ways you couldn't possibly imagine!"
"Don't be a tree-humper."
3. "Hey guys. Look at this! I'm a tree-humper."
"Hahaha! Very funny!"
2. A person who refuses to leave their sitting spot near, under, or by a tree of some kind.
2. "Guys, I don't to go downtown...I'm fine here! -is dragged away from tree-"