1. the act of neutralizing a lethal threat, through sudden application of deadly force, often with a concealed weapon
2. any overwhelmingly effective thwarting of an attack, especially an attack by an overconfident aggressor
3. to successfully employ a concealed weapon in the act of self-defense, especially a gun
4. to be trayvoned; to be neutralized by a deadly weapon while committing an act of violence
5. (- vague) any sudden positive turn in fortune or circumstance, affected through the use of a secret technique, surprise methodology, or abrupt physical act
a: "Dude, those feral urbanites have been following us for the last half hour"
b: "S'ahright, man, if they try to rob us I'll trayvon the first one -- the others will scatter like cockroaches when the lights go on"
"Wow, did you see that YouTube vid of that thug getting trayvoned at the internet cafe by the 71-year-old man? Bet he never saw THAT coming!"
"Yo, it was s'posed to be a simple carjack. Instead, my man Jason got trayvoned! The dude had a shotgun!
"I was at the casino all night, down to my last hundred bucks, and I hit it big! I trayvoned that one-armed bandit, now I'm gonna get me one a 'dem high-class hookers!