1. an hypothetical gene in DNA that when turned on through artificial epigenetics causes specific mutations to occur mainly of the anthropomorphic kind.
2. a project coded by this name, were able to create such creatures under the force of the military as a way of improving their arsenal.
3. a story created by 'Toran-Zufa Jinsu' and others, the lead is also played by toran.
1. "the location of the Trans-Fur Gene is close to the centromere one of our chromosomes"
2. "your saying we are a product of the Trans-Fur project?!"
3. "my story is called Trans-Fur Gene"
A semi-permanent way of turning ones self into an anthropomorphic animal...
by means of fur implanted into the skin, also including: structural implants and bone lengthening, whisker implants, complete nose surgery, claw implants with nail shaping, ear replacement and reshaping with ear canal extension, paw-pad implants and a fully adaptable tail extension.
person one: i wish i could be a real fur...
person two: well you could try trans-fur implants...
To be transformed into an anthropomorphic creature by any means.
lets Trans-Fur this sucker