tran - adj.
1. Arousing little interest, excitement, or controversy: a tran new book; a tran topic.
2. Marked by no activity or energy: a tran week in the stock market.
3. Sexually unexciting: eew... she's so tran!
4. Old news; dated: that tran jacket was popular 8 years ago.
5. Currently very unpopular or unsuccessful: William Hung is one of the trannest young talents around.
6. Very poor or unimpressive. i'm so tran at math.
7. Performing with a lack of skill or grace: a tran dancer.
8. Timid and dull
9. Defying logic
tranness - n.
1. a tran new book; a tran topic.
2. a tran week in the stock market.
3. eew... she's so tran!
4. that tran jacket was popular 8 years ago.
5. William Hung is one of the trannest young talents around.
6. i'm so tran at math.
7. a tran dancer.
A common Vietnamese surname. It is the 476th most common name in the United States. Other common Vietnamese last-names are Nguyen, Pham, Le, Vu, Do and Huynh
A beautiful Vietnamese girl with black hair and dark eyes.
Trans are very short with an outgoing personality.
You'd be lucky to meet a Tran in your lifetime, and you'd be incredibly lucky to meet a Tran Nguyen.
Famous Trans include Tila Tequila, and Tran Nguyen.
"So last night I was hanging out with Tran-"
"Tran Nguyen? OMG I fell in love with her!"
The ultimate word used to define one's skill in a certain subject (usually online gaming.) It is not a well known word but the few and proud use it to differentiate themselves from all the posers that use words like Owned and Pwned
I tran utter noob soul
OMG the Trannage i am commiting is unbelievable!!
Yo that kid got tranned!
A prefix meaning across, beyond, changing, or crossing.
The train ride we took today was transcontinental.
tran - adj.
1. To perform a mindbending trick. To get the better of.
Dude, I can't believe that you got tranned so easily!
Oh man! She tranned your ass!
Acronym used for:
Finish the TRAN paperwork already and mail it back to the government!!
short for transexual, transgender, transvestite; a general term for those who identify with more than one gender or a gender opposite to their biologically assigned gender; often used as a derogatory term for transgender people; often used between homosexual men as a term of endearment
Jeff is a tran; he moonlights as a performer with the stage name of Jacqueline Monet.