Top Definition
A female tramp. In the UK, vagabonds or bums are called tramps, but that usually refers to males (male tramps). To make life easier when referring to female tramps, the word 'trampette' is the best one to use.
Tut, look at that bunch of tramps hanging about over there in the park, drinking - they've even attracted a couple of trampettes now - whatever next, flying cars?
by Jason A. Kaye May 25, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.