1. In American English, "tramp" is a derogatory term for a promiscuous woman, see also slut
. An equivalent used in the UK and Australia is slag
. An equivalent used in the UK and the Caribbean is sket
2. In British English, "tramp" is a widely-used term for a homeless person.
1. "I can't believe you gave my brother head
you dirty fucking tramp!"
2. "Man I feel so good about myself right now, I just gave a tramp a fiver
Any woman who will open her legs for anyone, except for me.
Most of them.
The difference between a tramp and a woman?
A woman lies around and sleeps; a tramp sleeps around and lies.
1) A legendary drunkard who wanders the streets. see hobo
2) A skank
1) That tramp looks drunk
2) Stay away you manky tramp
1. A low life. Some one who gets around town.
2. A derogatory term for a woman who flirts with other women's men.
That tramp wore a tight little skirt so Billy would ask her to the prom.
1: A girl who sleeps around and dresses in a trampy
2: A homeless person. More accuratly the sort of homeless person who hangs around in one place generally begging and drinking cheap whisky.
1: Your a dirty little tramp!
a promiscuous woman (see also slut
She must be the biggest tramp ever.
a girl who goes with many different men, getting or attempting to get "what she wants" out of him, then leaving. also could be called a skank.
did you hear that lauras messing around with like, three guys? she's a total tramp.