2. A trading card game taking off Magic:the gathering. Originated in Fallout 2?
3. A witty insult. Aimed at those who suck even though they try so hard, those people just dont like, and those who copy others to be popular.
4. A homosexual/drag queen reference.
2. Wooz the bartender: There was this disembodied head right. And it floated thru hell right. And it was on fire. Hahaha. Want to play a game of Tragic?
PowerArmor Suited Kicking Rpg player: No way wooz man, i'm goona steal that pack of Tragic cards right off you as soon as we stop talking.
3. To over stereotyped archetype : "Hey man like you are so tragic, stop trying to be like that guy."
4. "Poof the tragic drag queen."
1B) of or relating to a protagonist's critical flaw that causes his downfall; commonly used in Greek Tragedy
2) adj.; Craptastic; screwed-over;
2)Odysseus' tragic flaw was the fact that he was the wrong person in the wrong position in the wrong place at the wrong time and that the gods hated his ass.
2)My life has been one tragic stumble since I lost the presidential election in 2000.
2. something that looks rather worse-for-where
2. that shoe looks a bit tragic doesnt it?