1. Hopeless, awful, regrettable, sad, totally desperate, calamitous, in style of tragedy, FUBAR
, when things are not good.
2. A trading card game taking off Magic:the gathering. Originated in Fallout 2?
3. A witty insult. Aimed at those who suck even though they try so hard, those people just dont like, and those who copy others to be popular.
4. A homosexual/drag queen reference.
1. Oh, isn't it tragic how quickly we have given up so many of our liberties for more "security".
2. Wooz the bartender: There was this disembodied head right. And it floated thru hell right. And it was on fire. Hahaha. Want to play a game of Tragic?
PowerArmor Suited Kicking Rpg player: No way wooz man, i'm goona steal that pack of Tragic cards right off you as soon as we stop talking.
3. To over stereotyped archetype : "Hey man like you are so tragic, stop trying to be like that guy."
4. "Poof the tragic drag queen."
The 43rd President of the United States.
It was a tragic day for America when the Supreme Court inadvertently declared George W. Bush as President.
1) of or relating to a total FUBAR
1B) of or relating to a protagonist's critical flaw that causes his downfall; commonly used in Greek Tragedy
2) adj.; Craptastic; screwed-over;
1) The Titanic was a tragic failure; just like the British to make the best ship on the planet and lose it two weeks later.
2)Odysseus' tragic flaw was the fact that he was the wrong person in the wrong position in the wrong place at the wrong time and that the gods hated his ass.
2)My life has been one tragic stumble since I lost the presidential election in 2000.
The occurrence of what one might describe to be something of the nature of a momentous disaster which later provokes heart wrenching sorrow. Some examples of what may correctly be deemed to be “tragic” might include; unrequited love, premature death, or game six of the 2003 National League Championship.
"All perform their tragic play, there struts Hamlet, there is Lear." Yeats
1. adj. something deeply upsetting/terrible
2. something that looks rather worse-for-where
1. that accident was tragic.
2. that shoe looks a bit tragic doesnt it?
having elements of tragedy, mournful, calamity-level event.
So I'm walking home and there's this chick on the corner that says she'll suck my dick off for 10 bucks.
Tragically, I only had 5 dollars.
Relating to or characteristic of dramatic tragedy or tragedies: tragic plays; the tragic hero.
Shakesphere made most of is plays very tragic..
Yo romeo.. Your hoes dead.. Well fuckbeans thats tragic.. *le sigh*
What Paramount is trying to pass off as Star Trek these days.
See also: Star Trek fans who will gobble up anything Paramount shits in their mouths and not only begs for more, but defends it like a wife would her abusve husband.