1) An old Norse word, expressing regret over the loss of another's food.
2) Wicked Retarded
Trads, Bagsecg, I've eaten the pies
Formally know as the Traditions, the Trads are the premiere all-male acappella group at Macalester College. Composed of first years to seniors, they perform for campus events year round, usually with a large turn out. Some of their traditions include:
- Electing the Rod, the senior head of the Trads.
- Electing the Bitch, the favorite first-year member.
- Drinking alcohol before performances.
- Wearing tacky, plaid blazers to performances.
- Picking random girls in the audience to serenade/embarrass on stage.
- Performing the Bitch Song, in which the Bitch sings a clever little diddy about S&M to a girl of his choice, and is then whipped by her with a member's belt.
- Just doing random things that will make you laugh, and have an overall enjoyable experience.
The Traditions are well worth watching (drunk) at least once during your Macalester experience.
The Trads were great last night! That may be the hangover talking though...
The term given to traditional students who are dazed and not as sophisticated as the students in the International Baccalaureate (IB) program which is an academically rigorous program designed to give that student hell as well as accomplishment.
Stupid trads, can't even add without their fingers.