When you totally screw up your car. And there is nothing you can possably do to be able to afford to fix it right away
The Mustang in 2fast 2furious got frickin totaled
A insurance term that describes the condition of a damaged car when the cost to repair the damage exceeds the actual appraised value of the vehicle.
A '03 BMW X3 that gets ripped in half by a dumptruck would be considered "totaled". An '87 Nova that has a cracked windshield would also be considered "totaled."
Beyond repair or not worth repairing.
After hitting the tree, the car was totaled. Well, maybe it could have been put on the road again, but the insurance adjuster wouldn't authorize the payment.
1. State of complete intoxication (ie, hammered, floored, wasted, smashed, destroyed, etc...).
2. When the total cost of repairs to a vehicle excedes the total appraissed value of the vehicle.
3. On a driving penalty scale, one up from DWI 3rd offense, one down from attempted automotive manslaughter (except in states where the above are equivalent).
1. I got so totaled I passed out on the bar last night.
2. My insurance provider told me to start looking for a new car when I totaled mine.
3. Al: I was drinking and driving last night, and something bad happened.
Bob: DWI, AGAIN??
Al: Nah, I totaled my car.
To destroy something beyond recognition.
Dave totaled his car. It was a complete write off.
To finish something off entirely.
He totaled a fifth of whiskey.
Aight all of u r retarded.
Okay here is totaled.
If your car is worth $6000, and it gets sideswiped, and the repairs would cost $6000 or more, its totaled, if the damage meets or exceeds the value of the car, its totaled
Dag yo, my car got totaled, and I cant pay the $4000 to fix it, cause I just bought it for $3500.
getting totally wasted off of some substance.... legal or illegal
i smoked that chron and i just got totaled.