1) To blast someone in the back with a shotgun.
2) To shoot someone multiple times with a shotgun.
3) To kill multiple people with a shotgun.
Past tense: tookied
Origin: Tookie Williams
2) Forensic Scientist: Judging by multiple chunks blown off the victim's torso, he was probably tookied.
3) That guy on Killzone 2 managed to tookie an entire enemy squad by himself.
Anyway, he greased 4 people, never apologized for it, wrote a few anti-gang children's BOOKLETS, got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize twice but didn't win and.... Wait, that's it. Of course, he got a raw deal despite all those appeals. It was all a race thing of course. Yeah....
smart person: No, he wasn't, you asshole! He never apologized and hardly did shit! He wrote a few pissy booklets and made a few lectures but never once said he was sorry! Someone should "Tookie" you!
author's note: Hey, is that a term yet? To "Tookie" someone?
(2) To show cawardice by founding one of the most despicable and hateful organizations in the history of mankind; fearing death because of your murder conviction; showing no remorse for killing four innocent people; and then writing children's books because you fear retribution for your crimes.
formal hand shake, where 2 people spread the index and middle finger such as to
make a peace sign, then turn teir hands sideways and join them at their fingers
Bill, come drink with us you tookie!