1) A disgusting variety of n00b. Often talks about his/her pen0rz and uses the infamous 1337 speak all of the time.
2) A common large bread of internet perverts ranging from 13 year olds who just typed "penis" into google for the first time - to 50 year old pedos who hunt the 13 year olds.
3) Inhabitant of the p101 forums on Govteen.
4) A variety of n00b who is sexually challenged and feels the need to share the fact with the internet.
A p101er is a commonly hated species throughout The Countdown Forum and largely Govteen. They are born into the world on Govteen into p101 not all will survive their first few weeks of Govteen. It isnt uncommon for these "p101ers" to be frozen or even banned before they have even grown to a 100 post smiley. Most will graduate from their n00b class of p101er and grow into respectable people outside p101 and branch out into other forums. But some will remain in p101 getting off over penis threads.
See also p101, pen0r, n00b
Thread: Does any1 want 2 touch my pen0rz?
reply: STFU you stupid p101er noboby wants to touch your penis, go outside and get a girlfriend you stupid n00b.
OMG p101ers have invaded countdown! We must strike back so we dont get infested!
Another word for working class. Often used in a derogatory sense for people who sell their ability to work, rather than a finished or half-product. The means of production which they use are owned by someone else, they work for a set wage rather than a profit. Proletariat (litt. 'those who only have their children') is usually associated with factory workers. Working under dismal circumstances. But in many non-industrialised countries, those working in a factory and referred to as 'proletariat' regard this work as a huge step up from working on the farm, which in turn is a huge improvement over subsistence farming.
This example deals with the Eurorean Union, in particular the Euro area. Some character sets do not display the euro symbol corretly. You will see '€' in its stead.more...
A shirt is sold for €12. The sales tax is between €2 and €3 depending on the country, the shopkeeper doubles or even triples his/her purchase price to arrive at the sales price. He tells us that this is to cover his costs, which include his director's salary and perks. At best, €5 is available for the earlier steps in the production chain, at worst €3.
The middle man tries for as high a margin as he can get.
Workers - deemed 'the proletariat' - are paid €0.50 per shirt made, the cotton costs another €0.50 a shirt. The garment boss spends €1 on shipping, €0.50 on protecting his business (includes bribes where needed), and €0.25 on premises and admin. The boss makes €0.25 a shirt, double that if he is 'well-connected'.
Ironically, the shop with the higher margin must buy lower priced goods to compete on price with more efficient shops. These are likely goods which the middle man must have found harder to sell at a higher price.
Something may well be wrong here, but please, don't ask me to point out what ... the workers are free to remain farm hands, or subsistence farmers, yet choose the factory, thus keeping the cost of labour low; planned systems where appointees decide how many shirts people want and what these will look like do not seem to have been all that successful?
Imagine feeling as though you have nothing to live for, like everything you`ve strived for has suddenly lost its meaning.more...
Imagine feeling alone, like everyone you`ve confided in, trusted with your life, gone to for support, has abandoned you and so you remain in a desolate, suffocating room--the walls growing closer, and closer to you.
Imagine feeling such slicing and unbearable pain, that you`re driven to demented attempts of suicide and you finally succeed.
Now imagine examining the placid appearance of your face lying in your casket surrounded by the people--friends and family--you thought stopped caring for you.
Imagine the sorrow on their faces as streams of tears carve their cheeks.
Imagine the hurt they`re experiencing--the hurt emerging from your death and your decision to take your own life.
And you thought you were in pain?
Now then, I ask you:
What do you do when life is a challenge you can`t overcome?
What do you do when giving up seems like your only solution?
What do you do when everything has become a plague in you and you`re in the deepest darkness of despair?
You keep living.
You keep living and continuing on because your problems are only temporary; whereas, killing yourself is a permanent situation.
You keep living because suicide doesn`t bring you relief. Relief is a feeling. And you have to be alive in order to feel it.
You keep living because you can`t achieve anything while dead. As your inert corpse rots in the soil of the eart...
Preppy girls and boys who sometimes sport Ramones t-shirts because Carson Daily made punk rock cool. They have no concept of punk rock, the punk attitude, or anything associated with it. All they know is that Skyler in sophomore English class is way hot, and he wears a Fall Out Boy shirt and sings in a band called "As My Eyelashes Turn To Dust and Blow Away in the Summer Winds."
Michelle started wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt when she saw Maddy in her bio class wearing one. She couldn't find one at Abercrombie though, so she had get it elsewhere. Her parents were worried, but Michelle promised she'd always remain a preppy punk for her love Maddy.
See also assassin.
An organized game played mostly on college campuses in North America. It is usually run by and for students living in a particular dorm or group of dorms near one another. The game may last from a few days to a few weeks, and it ends either on a predetermined date or when only one participant is still "alive." (The person or people still alive at the end are the winners.)
Kills are made in different ways depending on the rules laid out at an initial meeting. For example, a bop with an empty soda bottle, a squirt from a squirt gun, or even a hug may be used to represent a kill. Often, each participant is assigned a particular person that they have to "assassinate" in each stage of the game as long as they remain alive. Lists of still-living participants are often posted daily in a dorm lobby or on an RA's door.
Assassins generally doesn't have any sort of safe bases or time-of-day restrictions on kills, so participants can be tricked or trapped into a "deadly" situation at any time or place, from a mid day English class to a drunken 3 am bathroom trip. It can cause some paranoia, but is generally regarded as an interesting way to spice up dorm life, meet new people, and get involved in some ridiculous scenarios.
"Does anyone know what Monica Smith looks like? I have to kill her for Assassins."
1. (noun)- Acronym for Butt Anal Retard Dick Fucking Ass Homo Gay. Essentially used to designate something as way fucked up. Originated circa 2004 in a high school in response to a drama group known as Bard. Members would often break into song at random, even inappropriate times. Introverted beyond normal human levels,they also constantly flirted with borderline homosexuality amoung their members. Fellow peers casually reffered to them as Bard Fags, eventually evolving the saying into the acronym we now know. Today the meaning can be used in nearly any wacked situation, and is using said with much enthusiasm.
2. (verb)- Taken from the original acronym, bardfahg is also used as an action verb desribing an action that is blantantly flamboyant or just over the top in general.
3. (noun)- A name used in a Halo 2 lan party, now legendary amoung certain gaming circles, by the originator of the acronym. This person actually played on a team with Bard members and begain team killing and was able to remain anonymous throughout the game.
1. "OMG, those guys are singing during history class and touching each other's asses."
"What else would you expect from BARDFAHGs?"
2. "Did that guy seriously go to school dressed in drag?"
"God, that drama geek just Bardfahged the shit out of the entire Halloween holiday."
3. "Ok who the hell is this ButtAnalRetarDik guy. He keeps tking me!"
1. To change indefinitely; to alter
2. To malfunction
3. A noun, verb, and adjective that can be used as a substitution for most other words
1. I re-flurbed the calculations to find out the true answer
2. Run! The nuclear reactor just flurbed!
3. Teacher: Now here class, is where you would write the defintion of Theorem 33 in the 'Reasons' section.
Student: Awww, can't I just say the transversal flurbed with the two lines...