Used by people who has to show they are trendy speakers when they speak about a meeting or conference.
I am out for meeten.
I will call you back later, i have to go meeten.
Lets do some meeten about this topic tomorrow, ok?
|2.||Doggy on a Leash|
Psuedo-sexual relations in the position of traditional "doggy style" except instead of vaginal penetration, the woman puts her hand between her thighs and the man places his penis there instead. Unlike a hand job though, the woman just makes a tight fist, and the man does all the work.
Benefits: For the man, the feeling (with some lubrication) is surprisingly similar and the eye-candy of having sex in doggy style is almost identical. The benefit to the woman is that she can please her horny boyfriend with the moral overhead of a hand job and not have to "go all the way".
This position has also been referred to as Doggy with a Dike. This author is not sure why but presumably originating from a creative lesbian meeting some man's advances half-way.
Dude: Bro, I met this horny born-again chic last night. She didn't let me fuck her, but we did Doggy on a Leash.
Bro: So you just got a hand job then. Whatever
Dude: Try it sometime. I was hittin' that shit like crazy. Couldn't even tell the diff.
Bro: Thats okay, I don't go to Bible study classes to pick up girls.
|3.||Not A Date|
Usually prounouced NAD. n-ah-d as in the second half of gonads.
1) A setting where 2 people meet usually prior to a date; at coffee or ice cream to evaluate the other person preceding an actual date
2) A social meeting where 2 people may appear to be on a date (either at dinner, miniature golfing, a movie, ect) but if asked will deny the “date” and state with great intensity “we are just friends”
Shelley: How was the NAD (Not A Date) last night?
Sam: Oh we went for ice cream, but she has 4 cats . . . .
Shelley: are you going to go see a movie with her tonight
Sam: she has 4 cats . . . .
Shelley: so I guess I am going to have some sort of mental breakdown that will prevent you from going on a the date
Sam: not one, not two, but 4 cats . .
Shelley: but you keep NADding her!
Sam: it’s a really good not a relationship
|4.||cornelious rico's red eyed rascals|
COUNTERPART TO BUCK BRONSONS BROWN EYED SLIDER
1. when you quickly shoot out a bunch of skiunny little guys out of your butthole and they are all floating around like chicken with their heads cut off and while you did so, water splashed all upon your ass.
2. in accompaniment to this, if you say a red eyed "bomb" this meand you kickstarted it with a fart.
3. also, when you say "with a cup of tea" thios means you peed after u lewt all the rascals out.
4. if it is a "no wiper" meaning it came out so fast that you only wipe 1-3 times, then you say it was "on a slippery slope"
5. when you are in a public restorrm and the floor has piss all over it and you dont line the seat or take your pants off and hang them on the hook this is called "living dangerously".
6. however when you do take your pants off, this is called, "doing the no pants dance"
7. lastly, when you and your poop buddy have to poop, you say "we have to have a meeting".
1. so, what was is, buck, nay, cornelious rico's red eyed rascals!
2. who did u have a meeting with? buck bronsons brown eyed bomb.
3. "buck bronsons brown eyed bomb with a cup of tea"
4. "buck bronsons brown eyed bomb with a cup of tea, on a slippery slope"
5. so how many lays of toilet paper did u put down? and was there piss on the floor?
ya, but i was living dangerously...
6. there was a shit load of piss on the floor, so i had to do the no pants dance.
7. ive been holding this thing in all day, we have to go have a meeting soon.
Where you get really drunk or blind, meet someone and agree to go on a date but when you are sober you can't really remember what they look like, who they are or any details about the meeting except that you met them. Sometimes even friends have to tell you these details.
They call and you agree to go on a date anyway and awkwardly look around looking for someone slightly recognisable and spend the time trying to obtain any small details to piece together the night you met.
That guy from the party called, I think he was alright. We are going on a blind date
its the definition of the suberbs! you have a nice mall (that is overshadowed by the King of prussia mall so no one goes in) everyone only goes to it for the great resteraunts. and kids drive their parents cars while texting and talking to their friends while using "like" inbetween every other word.
if you want to get on a highway and just go then its the place to be with about every major highway running through it. there is some drugs ecspecially over in the valley, but to a visitor you would never notice. all you would see is a bunch of BMW driving business men on their way to work and lots of houses that all look the same, and a good amount of mansions (mostly closer to whitemarsh and bluebell and up on sandy hill road)
Kids go to plymouth whitemarsh aka pw aka p-dubb aka "that reallllllyyyy long ass school on germantown pike"..."yeah thats it". kids from plymouth try to act hood cause they live near Norristown, but they dont cause its East Norriton (BIG DIFFERENCE) and the valley kids are a little scketchy.
dude 1- yo what r u doing after school man?
dude 2- nothin im prob just gonna go to chipotle or wawa cause my mom is letting me drive the Audi today, i have lax parctice later but after we should def hang out.
dude 1- nah i cant later man i have to get some stuff from this guy over in Plymouth Meeting.
dude 2- the valley?
dude 1- where else
|7.||pull a Knievel|
To unexpectedly keep a promise, such as to show up for a date/appointment, attend a boring business meeting, pay a debt, or otherwise honor a spoken agreement which the speaker did not anticipate being fulfilled. Is a nod to the famous motorcycle daredevil who prided himself on always keeping his word, no matter what the difficulties or risks.
My buddy had asked me last night if I wanted to go fishing today, but it had dawned kinda damp and blustery, so I’d figured I could just sleep in. Little did I know --- that dude decided to pull a Knievel on me and showed up after all!