October 8, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
For My Information
FMI, does Colin go to the gym on Main Street or on Water Street?
1) Any device/pill that increases the size of the penis.
2) An object such as a dildo, remote control, plastic bottle, or anything else possibly used in place of the actual penis, to simulate sex(usually by a male that "will not touch that stanky ass pussy", or a lonely female).
3) A glorious gift that few possess that enables a male to get an instant erection on demand, regardless of the time or place.
1) Phil: "Hey man can I borrow some extendo-dick pills like Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Extenze or somethin like that?"
Jeff: "Sure. Why, you got a date?"
Phil: "Nope, just wanna try it out."
2)Jeff: "I couldn't bring myself to fuck her without a condom, so I just bent her over and used the DirecTv remote, and went through the motions... And by some miracle I tivoed I Am Legend with Will Smith."
Phil: "What, Jeff? I wasn't paying attention. Your remote's buttons are stuck."*smacks on couch* "Maybe i can bite it..."
3) All that cock push-up training really came through when i got laid in an elevator by pushing the button of the girl's floor who came in after me... with my dick. Thank you extendo-dick.
SEVERNA PARK, located centrally within Anne Arundel County, is made up of miles of shoreline of the Chesapeake Bay, Severn River, and Magothy River. The tree lined shore not only furnishes a private feeling to water front living within many well maintained residential communities, but also provides an exquisite setting for sailing, fishing, crabbing, boating and for recreational water sports. Local business thrives within this well established community, which offers residents close-to-home shopping. And with its close proximity to some of the nation’s hottest cities, thirty minutes from D.C., twenty minutes from Baltimore and fifteen from Annapolis, Severna Park is a sought after suburban place of residence.more...
SP is home to about thirty-five thousand people and ten thousand households, half of which of have children. As a resident of Severna Park myself, I can offer up my own insight on the typical lifestyle of a child containing home here in the Park.
Unarguably, the most outstanding aspect of Severna Park residents (Parkies) is their ability to excel at all aspects of life. This is most likely attributed to an inbred need to ‘keep up with the Jones’.” These citizens are known throughout Maryland for their ability to both work extremely hard, at least for nine months out of the year, and party just as hard.
Parents maintain uncommonly demanding lives. Fathers spend most of their time at work acting as the bred winners of the household. And they tend to do well. The ...
Iranians in the US refer to themselves as Persians.more...
Iranians/Persians living in the US are said to have some of these stereotypes (although I dont have most of them!)
1. at your party you play techno songs the whole freakin' night.
2. you drink tea at the end of the night to sober up
3. You remove the 318 emblem from your BMW and install M3 wheels on the car.
4. You brag to your friend that your BMW was shipped from Germany
5. You keep your black leather jacket on the whole night at the party
eventhough it's warm as hell
6. Your parents always call you to help them fill out form that are in English
7. Your parents always complain about the food at the local persian
restaurant eventhough they go there every weekend
8. All your persian friends are DJ's
9. You talk in an italian NY style dilect.."yo, ha yoo doin?"
10. After 15 years of marriage, your mother still calls your wife "Aroos"
11.If you talk behind your wife with your mother.
12. If you dress up to go to grocery store.
13. If you go to a concert but never see the singer and stay in the
hallways with your drink checking out girls.
14. You know Amoo Noo Ruz and Haji Firooz will start a light saber
fight with the Mullahs and restore the persian jedi order!
15. If you smoke five packs a day and tell everyone you don't smoke.
16. If you pronounce "Sure": SHOOR
17. If you are about 35 and have no hair on your head.
18. If you watch Iranian programs on TV, but always nag about them.
19. If you ...
Smidjulum….Noun….it is the residue that forms between your toes(primary definition)Smidjulum as a substance ca be found on a body anywhere there is skin to skin contact. Buttocks (with bum hair…could cause knotting) belly button, armpits….etc…
Smidjulum primarily occurs as a natural function as the body sheds its skin cells, it is especially attracted to lint, fuzz, and pubic hair, and any of your fingers used as probes.
Fortunately having more that ones fair share of Smidjulum is not as of yet a crime, but it usually accompanied by a lack of hygiene, and loneliness, and avoidance from the clerk at the shoe store.
While there is no medical treatment for acute Smidjulum, a daily regiment of bathing can all but eradicate Smidjulum, but you will probably still be a looser just the same.
I first became aware of Smidjulum when I was 15, about 21 years ago. Those glorious days of teenage love and experimentation aaaahhhhhh.
I was sucking on my girlfriends toes, and this foul foreign substance not only assaulted my taste buds, but attacked my olfactory senses, it was rude. But what could I say…mention cheese, and I would quickly find myself in dry land, instead of pie land.
From that moment forward it became one of my life’s goals to bring awareness and acceptance in regards to our exfoliated shin.
Today is a big leap; we are going to name the beast! Smidjulum...help me to help others overcome their gross habit of wearing tennis s...
|6.||World of Warcraft|
World of Warcraft (commonly known as WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). It is Blizzard Entertainment's fourth game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the world of Azeroth, four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment announced World of Warcraft on September 2, 2001. The game was released on November 23, 2004, celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise. It is currently the world's largest MMORPG in terms of monthly subscribers.more...
The first official expansion pack of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007. During the 2007 BlizzCon event, Blizzard announced a second expansion pack called Wrath of the Lich King on August 3, 2007. The release date of Wrath of the Lich King has not been announced.
Unlike previous games in the Warcraft series, World of Warcraft is a MMORPG, not a real-time strategy game. As with other MMORPGs, people control a character avatar within a persistent game world, exploring the landscape, fighting monsters, performing quests, building skills, and interacting with NPCs, as well as other players. The game rewards success with in-game money, items, experience and reputation, all of which in turn allow players to improve their skill and power. Players can level up their characters from level ...