distance measurement; a lil' kilometer, a kilometer for an ant
The small ant travelled a lilometer to find a hot mate.
A unit of measurement, usually meant to gage the size of large disasters.
synonyms: Delaware, Rhode Island, Texas
1. The fire burning in the Amazon has destroyed an area roughly the size of Connecitcut.
2. A region almost the size of two Connecticuts was rendered uninhabitable by the radioactive spill.
3. An iceberg the size of Connecticut broke off of Antarctica today.
1. An imprecise or snap judgment of incredibly small space or distance - usually in relation to a brief window of time, as in a close call or near miss. Exact measurement can never be known, trust only in it being teeny-tiny.
2. Drone penis
1. The car briefly span out of control on the wet road, squealing to a stop a bee’s dick away from slamming into the Capilano truck traveling in the opposite direction.
2. The two virgin females fought for the title of the hive's queen, which gave exclusive breeding rights over a thousand strong swarm of buzzing bee's dick. Being so beleaguered, we believe it would be a busy bee season for the winning bee.
"blonde tiny cunt hair", the smallest of three grades of measurement using, well, cunt hair. The red cunt hair, rch is a little bigger, and the black or brunette cunt hair bch is the largest of the three.
"I think we need to trim that by an RCH."
"Nah, a BTCH will do."
the smallest measurement known to man; origins being an acronym for "tom's penis"
wow, he won by a tp!
A measurement of a very small amount created by Ashley Tomlin
I almost got into an accident. I only missed that car by a smidgebit!
I only need a smidgebit more money to pay for the trip.
The breast cup size which is of measurement A. Girls may be made fun of being "flat-chested" but actually they are the best-looking tits. Perfectly fits in your hands and very cute when you cum on them.
Friend: Dude, looks like Megan has a cup. Haha, stupid flat-chested bitch.
Me: Actually, I had her in bed with me last night. She had great tits. Small, but cute.
Friend: Wait, what? Hook me up.