Commonly inverted as "lang-ga" or rhythmicized as "lang-ga-langa."
1. Marijuana; either a specific strain or cannabis in general. Or being under the influence of said marijuana.
2. Cool, laid back. A Jamaican version of the common (African-)Americanism "cool," with a more nuanced meaning.
3. Far superior, but cool about it.
4. Antagonized without reciprocating or retaliating.
1. Blazin' that galang.
2. She's pure galang under stress.
3. She hit those rhythms like mad, but she's pure galang 'bout it.
4. They keep hatin', but she's still lang-ga.