1. short for technical difficulty. (technical difficulties)
2. intentional difficulities caused by a girl named Tiffany or a tiff as she sees fit to right whatever wrong you have commited against her.
3. the act of being affected by a tifficulty
1. I didn't get enought sleep last night; typing has become extremely tifficult.
1. I can't get the computer to work. We have been experiencing tifficulties
2. What a dorche! If he pisses her off he will be experiancing tifficulties for a week!
3. I brought Tiffany to the casino and forgot to bring my I.D.. She didn't hesistate to tifficulty my ass.