An abbreviation of the suggestion; Take-It-Easy
Person 1: This is terrible I dropped my laser pointer down the well!! MY FRIEND IS GONNA FREAK!!!
Person 2: Whoa man, T.I.E.!
Person 1: How does a tie have anything to do with my problem?!
A layered strip of shaped fabric that men wear in buisness suits...
or, a fashion accessory worn by the disgusting Avril Lavigne. see noose
"like, lets go to hottopic and buy a tie and rock really hard!!!!"
1. a thing you put on dress(males)
2. Take it easy's acronym - used in messenging and shit
(sometimes said with tee easy)
3. a knot or to make a not
1. Dude that is one nice tie, loving the stars and straps
2. Guy1:yo foo ill see you later man
Guy2:yea man tee easy foo
3. wow that boy scout leadah sure knows how to tie that knot
1. The necktie (or tie) is a long piece of cloth worn around the neck, resting under the shirt collar and knotted at the throat. The modern necktie, ascot, and bow tie are descended from the cravat. Men wear neckties as part of regular office attire or formal wear. Neckties can also be worn as part of a uniform (e.g. military, school, waitstaff). Neck ties are generally unsized, but may be available in longer size.
Variants include the bow tie, ascot tie, bola tie, and the clip-on tie.
2. a symbol of power used by people of high status (teachers, bosses, and coaches) to visibly show there authority to people of low status (students, workers, and players)
1. dude thats an awesome tie it looks great.
2. dude randolph is wearing a tie today i guess we should respect his authority.
very simple definition
TIE-Tears In Eye, which can be used as opposite of LOL in the internet.......lol
Mr X- I broke up with my girlfriend.
Long pieces of fabric that no one can put on used to go to weddings and shit.
They can also be used for posers trying to look like Avril Lavigne (a poser herself)
A: I wore a tie to school and tried to be avril lavigne
B: You're a dumbass!
"Job description required her to wear a tie to work."