A smaller sized beer stubbie
, about 200ml or so. The benefit in the smaller size is that they don't go warm before you get to the bottom. Added bonus; they make your hands look HUGE!!!
Jake: Man, I hate warm dregs.
Jimmy: Dude, you need to throw down a VB throwdown!
Jake: Yeah, oh hey look! There's an Emo boy in cosplay! Let's go beat him up!
Everyone else in the room: Yeah!!!!
some boys were all up in our ish so we hadta throw down ta represent.
To contribute money to marijuana.
I'll throw down $5 for that sack
1] to fight.
she was up in my face and i was ready to throwdown hardcore.
to street fight - comes from throwing down the gauntlet
you need to throw down when he's being an asshole
Usage: either as two words (throw down) or one (throwdown).
1. noun - Uncommon passion when having sex, making out, or some other form of sexual contact. Usually involves groping or aggression, sometimes growling, and varying degrees of being on the edge of losing self-control.
2. verb - to make something happen in a big way. to perform well, brilliantly, with virtuosity.
3. verb - to drink. a lot.
4. verb - to fight and win. Losing a fight should not be referred to as "throwing down."
"Wow... he's such a quiet guy. Who knew he'd have that kind of throwdown?"
"That band was off the chain! They threw the f**k down!"
"Oh, it's been a long week. I think it's about to be a case of the doublefisted throwdown with that case over there."
"Ooh... That dude at the bar was chattin' up the wrong girl. her man was about to throw down."
1) A Hardcore band.
2) A violent dance often displayed at hardcore shows.
1) I like throwdown. They sound nice to my ears.
2) There was throwdown at the 'Himsa' show. It was nice.
To contribute money towards the purchase of something.