1. To cause to feel a sudden intense sensation; excite greatly.
2. To give great pleasure to; delight. See synonyms at enrapture.
3. To cause to quiver, tremble, or vibrate.
I was thrilled when I was able to get away from your mother, she's been stalking me for months!
1. An enjoyable ride.
2. An ordeal.
3. A titillating experience.
A: Awwwe-hoursheeet! You almost got us killed, muda--
B: Yeh, but ain't that the thrill, tho?
That roller coaster ride sure was a thrill
Something shocking or unexpected, usually something good.
Damn, that was such a thrill!
exctasy pills, the good ones
man i bought these thrills , were gunna get fucked up.
Something that is fun because it produces the illusion that one is in danger, but doesn't really have to worry.
Rollercoasters and considered by many to be thrilling.
1. n. Very good sex...enough to call it a thrill.
2. n. Something that makes you scared...it can be used in sex as well.
1. I had my best thrill ever!
2. I had my worst thrill ever with her.