1. Flawless fuse of punk-emo-metal.
2. A release from all the no-talent crap played by today's radio stations.
3. Music that must be turned on very loudly after having to endure repetitive playing of Nickelback by clueless co-worker.
God bless Thrice for delivering us from nu-metal evil.
One of the most amazing hard rock/hardcore bands on earth, combining:
- Great singing and deep, thoughtful lyrics
- Virtuostic guitar playing
- Incredible bass playing
- Great, FITTING drumming
to make some of the best music I've ever heard.
One of the greatest bands around is THRICE.
to do something 3 times...believe me it's coming back...
It's the word so nice you'll use it...thrice.
"Hey man I'm not going to jail, I've already been there thrice!" - criminal
He was stabbed in the throat thrice
1. The thrid time somethign is done.
2. One of the most talented and amazing Hardcore bands. They have three full CDs and really rock. Their music has personaly inspiring, thoughtful lyrics, cutting guitar licks, deep, lush, powerful bass accompanyment, and extreme drumming. Check out "to awake and avenge the dead", "Under a killing moon", and "Blood clots and black holes."
1. I have gone on that fruity merry-go-round thrice.
2. "Thrice is my favorite band!"
"It's everyone's favorite band, idiot!"
"Yeah, wheather they know it or not!"
1. One of the most excellent mainstream rock bands, because the rest basically suck. Thrice actually has intellectual lyrics and seriously rock no matter what.
2. Three times. Um, yeah...
Dude, I wanna go to the Thrice concert so bad, but I can't get any tickets! I'm gonna cry now!
And thrice, Caesar refused the crown, which led to his demise
, which is also a great word.
The best hardcore punk band. Not only is their lyrics deep, but they put their music together like no other.
Thrice is fucking awesome.