One of the best bands I've ever been privy to listen to. The three CD's they have are completely different and show how the band evolves constantly.
Could be compared to the second-coming of Darth Vader or intergalactic space pandas in terms of coolness.
The best part is that they haven't sold out because a lot of people don't know about them, making them the most perfect band ever without being to alternative to make you want to castrate yourself(IE Nirvana and that retarded band with the song "I write songs not tragedies", whatever that fucking dump ass-band is called....)
Yiffy guy: Did you hear Thrice's newest Cd, Vheiisu, it is so markedly different from their CD, but just as good. I think listening to it is better than having sex with your sister.
Nick: Wow fuck you.
Yiffy Guy: No, fuck your sister.
One of the most amazing hard rock/hardcore bands on earth, combining:
- Great singing and deep, thoughtful lyrics
- Virtuostic guitar playing
- Incredible bass playing
- Great, FITTING drumming
to make some of the best music I've ever heard.
One of the greatest bands around is THRICE.
to do something 3 times...believe me it's coming back...
It's the word so nice you'll use it...thrice.
"Hey man I'm not going to jail, I've already been there thrice!" - criminal
He was stabbed in the throat thrice
1. The thrid time somethign is done.
2. One of the most talented and amazing Hardcore bands. They have three full CDs and really rock. Their music has personaly inspiring, thoughtful lyrics, cutting guitar licks, deep, lush, powerful bass accompanyment, and extreme drumming. Check out "to awake and avenge the dead", "Under a killing moon", and "Blood clots and black holes."
1. I have gone on that fruity merry-go-round thrice.
2. "Thrice is my favorite band!"
"It's everyone's favorite band, idiot!"
"Yeah, wheather they know it or not!"
1. One of the most excellent mainstream rock bands, because the rest basically suck. Thrice actually has intellectual lyrics and seriously rock no matter what.
2. Three times. Um, yeah...
Dude, I wanna go to the Thrice concert so bad, but I can't get any tickets! I'm gonna cry now!
And thrice, Caesar refused the crown, which led to his demise
, which is also a great word.
The best hardcore punk band. Not only is their lyrics deep, but they put their music together like no other.
Thrice is fucking awesome.