In common parlance, it has come to be used to describe any petty pseudo-anarchist criminal group, of the variety that read "The Anarchist Cookbook" and daub anti-capitalist graffiti.
Originally from the Russian "vorovskoi mir" desribing an underground philosophy which decried the existence of the state. A reaction to the authoritarian Communist regimé that dictated against recognition of the police, army, judiciary or any other manifestation of the state.
He's become mixed up with some theives' world anti-Bush group.
someone who was born in liverpool yet has moved very far away,and goes on about how fantastic the place is and how the people of liverpool are the best in the world yet they wont ever go back because in reality its a shit hole full of smackheads theives and layabouts who blame everone else for their shit lives when its their own fuckin fault,scousers all walk with the same cocky swagger so you can tell the theives on building sites and in shops,
pissed up scouser in a bar in austraila sprouts how fuckin great liverpool is,
best city in der world laa
" well fuck off back then you scouse twat"
The most badass troupe of theives in the world who also put on plays. Blank, Marcus, Zidane, Ruby, Zenero, Benero, Genero, and Baku.
The Tantalus were hired by Cid Fabool to kidnap Princess Garnet.
by anonymous Oct 7, 2003 add a video
Ragnarok Online (RO) is a Korean mmorpg by Gravity. Ragnarok is a pay to play game, but there are numerous private servers where you can play free of charge.more...
Ragnarok players have two seperate levels: the base level and the job level. Job levels reward players with skill points which can be invested in skills, which are class based. Gaining a base level rewards the player with stat points which they can invest in six different stats (Strength, Agility, Vitality, Intelligence, Dexterity, and Luck). Strength (STR) increases physical attack damage and carrying capacity, and reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Bleeding status. Agility (AGI) increases your attack speed (ASPD) and your Flee (dodge). Vitality (VIT) decreases damage taken, increases HP and HP regeneration, increases the amount healed by healing items, and reduces the chance of being affected by some status ailments. Intelligence (INT) increases magic damage and magic defence, max SP and SP regeneration, and reduces the chance of being affected by some status ailments. Dexterity (DEX) increases hit rate, attack speed (but not as much as AGI) and cast speed, as well as minimum damage. Also increases bow and gun damage. Luck (LUK) increases the chance of doing critical hits and perfect dodge, and slightly decreases chance of being afflicted by all negative status ailments. One can build their character by having different amounts of different stats. this allows dive...
The most disgusting country in the world.
Full of theives and slimy, scummy men.
Home to idiots that love to rob your villa's contents and take advantage of you because you are an innocent tourist on holiday. The people that live there are poor and see you as an easy target because they have nothing themselves and have never worked a day in their life. They make me want to be physically sick.
never go to portugal. the people cant be trusted.
1. A large port-city in Ukraine, located on the Black sea. Has borders with Romania, Moldova, and a sea-boder with Turkey.more...
2. The cultural capital of Eastern Europe.
3. The crime capital of Eastern Europe.
4. Probably the only city in the world where thievery and deception are not only seen as normal jobs, but actually seen as kinds of art.
5. A city where presumably 40% of the population are Jews, though they would not admit it.
6. Half of the Russian humor books' stories takes place in this city.
7. Some of the greatest theives and robbers of all times grew-up in this city.
8. A city, whose criminals could probably buy the police of the city if they wanted to, but they shouldn't since the police respects them.
9. A city that before the Revolution was tax-free, and was a center of attention for tourists, merchants, and cultural experts from all around Europe, but under the Soviet government lots it's beauty and livliness. Hopefully will rise again in the future and regain its' ...
|7.||Oh My Arceus|
1. A phrase created by Pokéfans to replace Oh My God because they have sold their souls to the Pokés and must worship their lord and master Arceus, who has yet to grace the American nor the Waponese audience as of yet. Arceus is only know of through leet skillz. When the day finally comes that their satanic God comes forth from the Spear Pillar to the hands of fat boys playing their Nintendo DSs, the world will finally burn in the fires of hell.more...
2. An exclamation said when you fall flat on your fat white ass and have played too much Pokemans. Also cried out when you get asswhipped with a birch rod] for "trading" *cough cough little theives cough cough* Pokémon Cards when you should be learning how t...