A nickname to electronica dj artist DJ Skwaird. SKD is the shortened way of writing "skwaird" which itself is a fancy way of writing "squared". "Skwaird" in Dj Skwaird represents the 2 J's written out when writing the artist's name, for his actual name begins with a J.
Dj Skwaird (SKD), Dj SKD, DJ J (2 J's)
|2.||cross walk rabies|
Pronounced (Cer-uoss Walk RA*bees)
1. infectious, sometimes fatal disease found in either annoying, eurotrashed, drunk, tripped out, touristy, old, oblivious, obviously discrutaled pedestrians that attacks by blocking the Parietal lobe (somatosensory cortex and dorsal stream) to any part of the body, characterized by loss of judgement around heavy, fast moving traffic. Also dizziness, slurred speech, battered zombie-like appearance, and a Russian accent.
(a) Latin rabi*s, street rage, from jwalkiuos rabere, to rave in the streets. (b) Idiot
Cross walk rab-ies, Cross walk rabbiest, THEE Crossa walk rabbies
"We've got thee Crossa-walk r-aa-bies!"
"People here have serious Cross Walk Rabies, wtfzors."
Nickname for Jerusalem, Israel
"If I forget thee, oh J-town" "J-town of Gold"
The word coming before a noun; can be used in place of "a", but "a" indicates any, while "the" indicates a certain noun.
Can be pronounced (thuh) or (thee)
Can also be used before an adjective describing a noun, but never before just an adjective.
Used before a well known name/place/thing.
Used for the best/satisfying group/place to be.
To show a group of people, sometimes an adjective is the group.
Used to show a time period.
The happy sailor drinks lemonade.
The park is full of angry children.
Charlie is the ogre; Anna is the princess.
Today's profit is not the same as yesterday's.
If you're going fishing, Thompson's Lake is the place to be.
The East Coast.
The foolish people, all lined up in a row.
1. Alcoholic's Anonymous. You should know what it sounds like.
2. On numerous BEMANI games, a near-perfect score. However, on DDRExtreme US, to get it you have to full combo a song AND get a lot of Perfects. This is highly regarded as unpopular since in th original Japanese DDRExtreme you could get a AA with just 90% Perfects.
3. New sequel to a popular BeatMania IIDX and DDR song, A. Done by D.J. Amuro, it is of the Renaissance genre like it's predecessor, and contains lots of synthesized violins and piano. Doesn't change tempo, unlike A.
1. "The other day I was so desperate for a beer I ate the dirt under the bleachers."
"I CAST THEE OUT!"
2. "I would've gotten a AA but I got a Good on ONE step. Stupid US n00bs.
3. "Seeing as AA just came out on BeatMania IIDX Red (11th Style), numerous StepMania players will be making DDR versions of it. Alright."
v. Archaic term for "begone".
"Aroint thee, witch!" the rump-fed ronyon cries.
One of the three world superstates as described in George Orwell's "1984."
Oceania consists of North and South America, Austrailia, New Zealand, some of the Pacific islands, all the Atlantic islands--including the British Isles-- and South Africa. The British Isles are known as "Airstrip 1."
"One was expected to stand at attention when 'Oceania 'tis for thee' played over the telescreen..."