|1.||Half the soul is lost|
Half the soul is lost. That is why the seed lies dormant.more...
A quote from a play station game titled 'Silent Hill'. This quote refers to an embryo which hasn't entirely developed due to a portion of its soul being lost. Although this line seems quite context specific in the game, some may say a deeper meaning exists.
It has been revealed that a soul can split into separate parts (usually but not limited to two distinct entities) at some stage during the incarnation process, but still remain two halves of the one soul. Thus, in this case, the one soul is actually residing in two separate vessels, or physical bodies. It might be that the two people holding the half of the other's soul are consciously unaware of this but the lost half of their soul manifests as a feeling of incompleteness... "half the soul is lost". The two vessels may not understand this feeling of incompleteness, however the part of their soul which contains their being, does. The power and potential of the soul can only truly be activated once there is the union of the two half souls. The union of the two vessels, not just on a physical level but also on spiritual and cosmic levels. If such two soul parts remain lost from each other the power of unconditional, infinite & eternal love and potential to complete the soul's mission, remains asleep... "that is why the seed lies dormant". A union of soul halves gives rise to a blinding fusion of two beautiful entities into one powerful cosmic force.
|2.||Phantom Of The opera|
An overblown, overhyped, overscored musical adaptation of Gaston Leroux' 1911 novel. Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, who has ripped his tunes and style from Puccini and then beat them into the ground with an enormous sledgehammer.
Reduces the original novel, a satirical Gothic pastiche, to a simplified would-be meaningful, actually-is crap melodrama.
Includes such pathetic lyrics as rhyming "succumb to me" with "succumb to me," completely eviscerates the character of Raoul, and makes the 19th-century operatic genius the Phantom sound like a 1980s rock star.
I'm sorry I wasted $50 on a ticket to 'The Phantom of the Opera.' I thought it was a stage adaptation of the excellent 1925 silent Lon Cheney movie.
adj. a term which can have many interpretations but its most likely outcome is it being an situation or plan that is quite good, ergo it can be used in substitute of the word awesome or brilliant to greater effect to the reader or listener.
There are many other variations of defenitions.
I am unsure of the words origins but it is braught to fame by the movie Mallrats; after a most excellent plan by Jay. Hence, Snoogens.
"Okay Lunchbox, let's try this again. We tie you to the roof and you jump off and sail like a Spitfire passing right over the arch nemesis La Fours. You then swing up to the stage and knock out the pin. And when that's gone the stage is trashed and we go smoke a bowl. You got it? Now get your fat ass up there. And dude, don't forget your helmet. Snoogens." - Mallrats 1995.
|4.||Insane Clown Pussies|
ICP is short for the Insane Clown Pussiesmore...
They are a rap duo from Detroit (who's stage names are Silent Gay and Faggy 2 Dope), who have made themselves infamous for a number of reasons.
1) Their fugly appearance
2) Their fanbase of 13-year-old retards
3) The fact they're wiggers
Let's look at these reasons in detail.
1) The Insane Clown Pussies wear face paint, a base coating of pure white all over their faces, and then their respective patterns painted on in black, sometimes with an extra color (red) to match their outfits. Faggy 2 Dope dresses like a black guy, wears his hair like a black guy, dyes his hair black so it looks like a black guys hair, and talks exactly like a black guy. Nowadays, Silent Gay has bleached spiked hair, while Faggy has braids.
2) Their fanbase (refered to as "Juggalos" for guys, and "Juggalettes" for chicks) are the biggest reason this band is as hated as they are. Juggalos and Juggalettes are all douches... that's what it boils down to. You can be damn sure that anyone who refers to themself by this term, is a total loser. Juggalos will wear face paint, all day. Its one thing to wear the paint for an ICP event, but Juggalos will walk around all day with the stuff on.
They are all incredibly defensive when it comes to the Insane Clown Pussies, which is admirable, if they didn't have the debating skills of a head of lettuce. For an example of a Juggalo's argumentative skills, see below.
The Insane Clown Pussies started a b...
A pro-life person sees a person as a human being from the moment of conception in his or her mother's womb to the point of death - and respects life to be protected at each of these stages.more...
Did you know?
- A fetus in in latin means "offspring" or "young one" or "child"
- The moment of conception there is a DNA code given each person which will determine everything physical about you such as eye color, hair color, if you will go bald in old age, etc...
- At 18 days after conception there is a heartbeat
- At 4 weeks baby in the womb forms eyes, ears, and respiratory systems
- Brainwaves are detected at 6 weeks
- At 9 weeks all structures are formed and now only need to develop and grow to full size and full function. Also at this time of 9 weeks baby can feel pain
- 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks. Most people feel the abortion is only okay in the 1st trimester before the baby develops, however, the baby is already a baby from conception... just needs to grow.
And let me repeat: in the first trimester the baby can feel pain. look up The Silent Scream on-line and see a baby inside the womb being removed.
A few famous Pro-Lifers: Eduardo Verastegui (Bella), Brooke Shields (supermodel and actress), Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond), Mother Teresa, Original Women's Rights Activists: Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton - and many more...
People who are genuinely pro-life do NOT believe in killing anyone, including "doctors" or any person who...
Short hand for Spaceship. The Spac is silent.
Joel: Oh right. I haven't given ranks yet to the crew of "The E-Ship".
Joel: E-Ship! The Spac is silent.
The last of your character's remaining lives in a videogame.
This stage is so difficult! I keep dying and I'm already down to my donkey life!