1. A hat of a gay nature in the sense that it is either happy and carefree, ridiculous and stupid, or swings the other way (more than likely a mixture of these three).
2. A hat to be worn by gays ONLY ie people of a homosexual orientation. No exeptions: heterosexuals, bi-sexuals, gay/bi-curious people cannot wear a gay hat. Under penalty of death if this rule is violated. Yes, death.
a) "Oh my, you have such a gay hat!"
b) "Have you seen my gay hat? I need it for the seminar, woman!"
The largest city in Canada, the fifth largest in North America, central business and trade hub of eastern Canada, and capital of the province of Ontario. Not, however, the greatest city ever envisioned by man, by any measure. Also, not a seething hive of scum and violence (or at least no more than your average large North American city).more...
Let us look at the facts, shall we:
1) The most multi-cultural city on the planet (not so much a positive or negative, just a fact). Over half of the population originates outside of Canada, and thus, white people make up a minority within the Greater Toronto Area. Take it as you will, but it is the statistical truth. Most Torontonians are obscurely proud of this fact, even though they had nothing to do with it.
2) The crime is a bit of a problem, but then what large city doesn’t have crime? New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, all with high crime rates, but people still flock to these cities. There is no perfect, crime-free city in the entire world, so why is Toronto's statistically average rate of violence and illegality such a sticking point? Of course the biggest city in the country will have crime. It would be foolish to think that it didn't.
3) The architecture certainly leaves something to be desired, but that only comes as a result of Toronto’s coming of age in the 1960’s. In all fairness, it might be best to blame the old city planners for this particular oversight.
4) The lack of a decent nightlife is…well…it’s a problem;...
|52.||fall out boy|
A realy really awsome band with deep lyrics, even though u have to be a true fan to understand them. I didn't really know fall out boy before mtv like some ppl say cuz I don't live in chicago,and they r based there. They are kinda punk\pop\rok, but it doesn't rrly matter wat u label them because they are awsome!!!!!!more...
The band consists of singer\guitarist and cutie- patrick, drummer and vegan- andy, guitarist and energetic (atleast on stage)- joe, and bassist and sex-symbol- pete.
To the haters- the only reason u hate fall out boy is because u haven't heard their non-single songs, and since the ppl who hate them are not musicians, singles are the songs u hear on the radio not that the group members are single, take a chance to get one of their cds and listen to the music and interpret the lyrics, not just the songs that mtv chooses to make them famous,, so unless u have bakground on ur opinions don't call them "gay" or "fags" cuz that's just being a homophobic person.
Their latest cd is "infinity on high" which started out with the single "this ain´t a scene its an arms race".
Place where you spend 18 years(9 months a year,4 weeks a month,5 days a week,7-9 hours a day)preparing for ''life'' and the ''real world''.They teach that the only life there is:more...
-Elementary School:True School. Teaches you basic math, how 2 read, how 2 write(Lang Arts), and real survival skills. They tell you that you can accomplish anything as long as you believe. Also where you make most of your life friends.
Tips For Survival: Good Times. Please cherish them.
=Middle School:The Crusher. This is where the shit piles up.
They add letters in your math and teach you completly useless stuff like a2+b2=c2.WTF.Reading stays basically except now you hate it because they make you read the same crap over and over and if you have math before it it feels like you already had reading class! Language arts turns to english and all of a sudden ''everything you learned in elementary is a bunch of shit'',says the teacher. They teach you how to write sentences and how to catch a readers atenntion. You'll probaly need this because the subjects they make you write about are so boring that who'd read them anyways? All your friends abandon you and join cliques or vice versa. Almost everyone around you is a fucking
1. No wasted beer in the name of humor.
2. It has been made official that under no circumstances should the male have to pay for birth control
3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.
4. If two or more males arrived at a party by a single car, and the driving male is hooking up with a girl, it is the responsibility of the other males to find other ways home.
(The exception to this law is if the driver is hooking up with his own girlfriend, the law is then void and the driver still holds full responsibility of driving his friend’s home)
5. Short shorts have been banned… Unless in a participating in a sporting event that demands shorter shorts. Also no real man should be allowed to pop his collar.
6. Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals; law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.
7. If a girl and a guy are not officially dating then it can't be considered cheating. However...if the guy cheats with a girl that is less attractive to the one he is originally interested in then he is either... A) Drunk or B) Dumbass. This then gives the original girl the right to either get mad or laugh at you.
8. No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler...this is the only law that suffers the penalty of death.
9. When bringing condoms to a party it is a man's responsibility to pa...
A straight male who appears to be gay by the way he acts and/or dresses.
A guy that dresses in gay clothes every day is metro sexual since he only does this because he thinks he dresses good,aka Tyler Holler
A TV show for children. But be forwarned because, title misleading, this show is NOT about fat people that can move objects with their minds. Instead of that fantastic idea for a show, the truth is that it's about four dome-dwelling anthropomorphic creatures that look like the unholy offspring of human, monkey, and felt. These horrendous characters bare the names of "Tinky-Winky", "Dipsy", "Laa-Laa", and "Po" (upon investigation, it has been found that Tinky-Winky is in fact homosexual. This was discovered by the fact that he carries a purse and has an upside-down triangle atop an antenna on his head). The show is about the immature adventures they have as a probable after-effect of the various psychedellic drugs they have, no doubt, ingested. They play in a grassy land where it is always spring, whilst narration is spoken in the background. The thing that freaks me out most is the sun. What's so freaky about a sun, you ask? Well for starters, the sun is nothing more than a yellow, projected baby's face. It's true. Need I say more? Probably, so I'll tell you this: if you ever feel the urge to watch this show, see a psychiatrist. If you're a child and you have an urge to watch Teletubbies, go ahead, it might be educational. On the other hand, it WAS created likely by speed addicts. Oh well.more...