look up any word, like blumpkin:
With regards to males, the little richard (otherwise known as the 'middle-school moustache') is the thin layer of facial hair sometimes covering an adolescent boys upper lip. For females, the term is most commonly used to refer to poorly applied lip-liner.
Your 14 year old brother/sister has the little richard
by Artimus Cheeks May 31, 2007

Words related to the little richard

facial hair lip liner lip stick middle school moustache