look up any word, like fleek:
A way to describe a person who in the middle of a semi-circle conversation, slices his way into the middle then spreads himself out blocking all participants and from interacting with each other and making himself the center of attention.
The party was going great, and I was talking to all my friends until Tom the knife came and put himself right in the middle of our conversation cirlce. After that the party sucked.
by Speaker234 April 07, 2010

Words related to the knife

dirty rob dukes of wonder handsome maverick