2. The Nickname for Michigan Stadium, where the University of Michigan Wolverines play their home games of NCAA football. Has an "official" (although often exceeded) capacity of 107,501, making it the largest American Football stadium in the world. At the time of this writing, U of M has won 3.5 home games for every home game that they have lost.
2. The Big House goes absolutely nuts during home games versus Ohio State
2. With emphasis "big", a higher-security prison than this one.
2. Home to the modern NCAA tragedy that is known and the University of Michigan Football Program. Although the exact origins of this not-so-pitied demise are in dispute, the tragedy was made official on October 10, 2008 when U of M lost to the University of Toledo Rockets, an MAC team. Ouch.
"Why the fuck would you go to the Big House?!?"
2. "Wow, it must've been pretty embarrassing to be a Wolverine fan in the Big House after that latest loss."
"Yeah. Who are the Rockets again?"
Fan 2: "Umm, actually we won't be the largest crowd this weekend. Penn State's stadium is bigger than ours now."