- was picked on in school.
- Continues to be bitter about being picked on in school, even though it was 10-20 years ago.
- Is easily embarrassed and therefore has allot of pent-up frustrations from ages ago.
- Tends to be chubby or all-out fat; but if they lost weight, they'll either make fun of people who still are fat or deny that they ever were fat, or both.
- Tend to be "hard core" feminists.
- Despite being a feminist, this chick seems to think all other women are either stupid or weak.
- Are sometimes accute Britishism Whores, acting allot more worldly than they actually are.
- Refuses to admit they're wrong and seem to believe everyone wants to know their opinion.
- Want to be like the character they created online, but simply don't have the balls.
- Are actually cowards.
A girl with The Alpha-Bitch Facade claims allot of shit in their Live Journals: they claim they're tougher than they really are and more oftin than not, what ever they claim they SAID in any given situation, they only THOUGHT.
If caught being a hypocrite, a girl like this will say something like, "Hey, I already admitted I'm a hypocrite and a bitch, get over it!" As if this excuses the fact that she's a hypocrite and a bitch. They tend to believe that, if they said it first, they have lisence to be that way and no one can call them on it.
Online = pissy, assertive, confident bitch.
Real World = sniveling, bitter coward.
Any chick with The Alpha-Bitch Facade would probably - no - she would definitely shit herself if she met a person on the street that she mouthed-off to Online.
Real Person: oh, shut the fuck up, you stupid hypocrite; everyone knows you're just some bitter Trekkie. You're using The Alpha-Bitch Facade to make people think you're actually worth a shit.
Alpha-Bitch Facade: I'll say whatever the fuck I want! If I saw you on the street, I'd beat the shit out of you!
Real Person: you're in luck! I happen to know where you work and I'll be more than willing to drop by this evening and meet you in the parking lot....
*blubbers uncontrollably before quitting her job and moving*