2. The name of the battle and the siege that took place in February and March of 1836 where hundreds (the true number of defenders is really unknown) of Texans (Tejano or white) defended the mission, now a fort, because they believe if they lose San Antonio, back then the largest city in Texas, all chances for Independence will be lost, but instead fuelled the idea of Independence.
3. The famouse battle cry used in the Battle of San Jacinto.
4. The official nickname for San Antonio.
5. The most haunted site in Texas.
6. Anything named after the battle or mission.
2. Teacher: Today we will learn the significance of the Battle of The Alamo on Texas History.
3. Texas Soldier: Remember The Alamo!!!
4. The Alamo City.
5. Scared Tourist: Holy Shit, The Alamo is Haunted!!!!
6. The Alamodome.