Verb. textorized, textorizes
1. To, and of, the process of which to write a story, poem, essay, novel, screenplay, script, song, sketch, scene, television pilot, etc. Only exception is gangsta rap.
2. The process of and the event of entering a worth1000.com text contest.
3. The process of dancing an ode to the legendary smallish darkish grayish flatish piece of roast beef. Only used in parts of Finland.
1. That movie inpsired me to write my own screenplay. When I get home, I'm going to textorize all night long!
2. The deadline for the worth contest is in an hour. I'd better textorize quick!
3. She textorized in her wooden clogs.
To send obscene amounts of texts to someone before they have the chance to reply. Generally in the form of a "Chinese wall" of text. This action is sometimes deemed acceptable however, if it comes from a loved one, or love interest.
SMS:"Yo man! I thought I'd just let you know that blah blah blah blah...."
-Seven texts later-
SMS:"...and well, hope you have a good Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah! OH! OH! And Happy New Year, man!"
Dude: "Damn! I just got fuckin' textorized. Good thing I don't ever text him back! ;D"